Effingham Public Library card holders and NOW non-card holders have access to music, movies, TV, audiobooks and eBooks through Hoopla. View or listen on your smartphone, tablet or computer!
Effingham Library Card Holders
- Download the Hoopla app or log into hoopladigital.com and click “get started”
- Create an account using an email and password
- Put in your library card and pin number and choose Effingham Public Library
- Borrow, instantly stream and download fabulous free content from anywhere!
Non-Library Card Holders
The Effingham Public Library is pleased to offer temporary access to their digital resource Hoopla Digital to those without a Library Card. If you’re in the following zip code areas and you’d like to try Hoopla but don’t have an Effingham Public Library Card, don’t worry! You can now borrow up to 40 items between May 1 and August 1.
62401 – Effingham
62467 – Teutopolis
62443 – Mason
62426 – Edgewood
62473 – Watson
62424 – Dieterich
62445 – Montrose
To get started:
- Download the Hoopla app or log into hoopladigital.com and
- Select “Sign-Up” and provide an email address and password to create your account.
- Choose Effingham Public Library as your library.
- Select the option “I do not have a library card but I’d still like to try Hoopla”.
- Instantly borrow eBooks, audiobooks, comics, music, movies, and more, 24/7!
No fines! Titles are automatically returned when they are due.
No hold lists! Everything on Hoopla is always available.
Stream or download! Watch through your internet connection or download for later.
Visit the Hoopla website to find the app for you.
Need some help? Try these instructions or stop by the Reference Desk to get some one-on-one help.